This soothing red clay and shea butter based beauty bar has a blend of essential oils that help balance pH, soothe, tone, and cleanse the vaginal area. All of these gentle ingredients work together as an antiseptic to rid of any yeast overgrowth & bad bacteria to prevent and help cure bacteria and yeast infections.
Made with Tea Tree Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar, Rose Clay, Shea Butter and healing organic Calendula Flower Petals this soap is ideal for everyday use. Made in a circular shape so that its easy to maneuver around our sacred area.
The Benefits: Clear & prevent breakouts Clears blemishes on the skin from scars & ingrown hair Helps with odor Lightens up bikini area Balances PH Balance Aids in fighting bacteria
Appx 4 oz
This soap has 0 perfumes, colorants, BUT it does have a light sweet ALL NATURAL aroma of roses! To extend the life of this soap please keep it out of water when NOT is use. Alternatively you can keep it in a soap dish that has NO water in it and is OUT of the spray of the shower.
If your product arrives to you and has gotten warm in transit, simply place it in your refrigerator for an hour. Then transfer it to your bathroom for use. all natural products are not stabilized with harsh synthetics and chemicals, and so they may become soft in too warm conditions. Nothing to worry about!
Lifestyle tips: If you are suffering from thrush, odor, discharge, yeast , then you may be interested to know what is said about this
1. Drink apple cider vinegar! Make a quick shot of 1 TB ACV, Warm Water, honey, Lemon juice squirt. drink it daily and help your body adjust pH , plus dozens of other benefits you can read about .
2. wear rayon or modal panties, and at night sleep with nothing on your bottom :}
3. They say sex (semen) & friction)can cause a pH imbalance and so think about a condom
4. Take a lukewarm bath about 8" high and add 1/2 cup baking soda and 1/2 cup vinegar (distilled or ACV) Swish it around and then get in for 10 minutes.
5. apply Organic PLAIN yogurt directly to the vagina area, wait 5 minutes, and rinse off in shower or bath.